Blackberry Seed Oil
Perfect for my mature skin with redness problem.
Cold pressed natural blackberry seed oil is a source of vitamin C and beta-carotene to support skin regeneration.
- supports skin, hair and nail regeneration processes
- fights free radicals, delaying the aging process of the skin
- increases the firmness and elasticity of the epidermis
- eliminates skin discolouration
- seals and strengthens blood vessels
For all types of skin, especially mature skin with signs of aging, problematic and delicate skin.
Country of origin: Poland
INCI: Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil
Blackberry seed oil can be used directly on the skin. It can be used as a substitute for a cream (apply a few drops directly on the face, neck and cleavage). As a body balm hand cream and hair mask.
Destination: Face / Body / Hair
Capacity: 30 ml / 1.05 fl. oz.