Mint Hydrolate 50ml
It has become of my morning and evening routine. I am not a fan of the smell hence 4 stars not 5 but otherwise it is a good product
Jakość produktów super. Olejki uwielbiam i będę zamawiać ☺️
Hydrolate is formed as a result of the effects of steam on mint herb.
It is characterised by an extremely pleasant, fresh fragrance.
It is a delicate toner that refreshes, softens and moisturises the skin, making it smooth and cleansed. Suitable for all skin types, especially for oily, combination and tired skin.
It gives a feeling of coolness, refreshes and restores energy. It relieves burning and itching, e.g. after sunbathing, insect bites. It is perfect for summer and in situations when the skin needs a compress and refreshment.
Perfect for face, body and hair care. It can be a component of face masks, bath lotions, shampoos, as well as lotions, creams and lotions for all skin types.
- restores the skin's proper pH
- moisturises and refreshes the skin
- cleanses, softens and smoothes the skin
- cools, refreshes and restores energy
- soothes itching, burning skin, acts as a compress, e.g. after sunbathing, insect bites
- the smell of mint has a stimulating, refreshing effect, improves concentration
Mentha Spicata Water
Spray a small amount directly onto the face, body or hair.
Capacity: 50 ml
Packaging: dark glass bottle with white atomizer and colorless cap.
Store in a dry, cool and shady place.
- for all skin types, but above all for combination, oily and tired skin
- natural toner
- moisturising and refreshing mist for face, body and hair
- component of face masks