Sweet Almond Oil 50ml
Sweet almond oil is rich in valuable vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and E, and also beneficial to health: oleic acid and linoleic acid. One of the most delicate cosmetic oils will be perfect in the care of sensitive and prone to irritation skin. It also has anti-cellulite properties and reduces stretch marks. Recommended for pregnant women and during and after slimming treatment. It also safe for babies and children.
- delicate oil rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and E
- deeply moisturises the skin, smoothes and restores its glow
- has a light texture, does not leave a greasy film on the skin
- firms and reduces stretch marks
- as a natural emollient it works well in the care of babies and children skin
- smoothes, softens and moisturises hair
Recommended for dry, sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
Recommended for low, medium and high porosity hair.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Face / body: apply directly to the skin or add to your favourite cream / lotion to enhance its effect.
Mask for hair and scalp: spread on the hair (from root to tip), leave for a minimum of an hour. After this time, wash off with a light shampoo without SLS, SLES or baby shampoo. Use 1 to 3 times a week as needed. You can also protect the ends of the hair from the harmful effects of the sun or wind and frost.
Baby care: it can be used from the first days of life. Massage a few drops of oil into the baby's skin or add to the bath. It will ideally moisturise and grease the baby's sensitive skin.
Capacity: 50 ml