Verbene Hydrolate 50ml
It has a very nice smell and helps with my skin routine. The bottle is made of glass which is a plus. Good value for money. I will be buying it again
Lemon verbena is famous for its medicinal and relaxing properties. It may be helpful with headaches and migraines, it also has a good effect on sleep and insomnia treatment.
In cosmetics, lemon verbena is known for its refreshing properties - not only in cosmetics with a nurturing effect (soaps, tonics), but also in the perfumes. Lemon verbena hydrolate helps restore the skin's normal pH level, supports relaxing aromatherapy and gently tones the skin.
- tones the skin, restoring its normal pH level
- intensively refreshes the skin
- cares for oily, combination, atopic and acne skin
- reduces the sebaceous glands, has antibacterial properties
- supports the daily relaxing care of the whole body
- serves, among others as a water phase when making up masks
- has a distinct herbal-lemon aroma
Recommended for oily, combination, atopic and acne skin.
Lippia Citriodora Leaf Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
as a toner: apply directly to the skin or in combination with water
as a cream enrichment: add a few drops to your favourite cream just before applying
rub hydrolate into the scalp before or after washing the hair.
After shave and depilation:
spray hydrolate directly onto the after shave and depilation areas.
use as a water phase when creating your own cosmetics and add to masks, peelings.
Capacity: 50 ml