Blackcurrant Seed Oil 50ml
Extremely valuable blackcurrant seed oil is a treasury of unsaturated fatty acids including valuable GLA - gamma linolenic acid (14-30 g) and ALA - omega 3 (15.4 g).
This unique oil contains a large amount of vitamin E (118 mg / 100 g), carotenoids, flavonoids, phytosterols and phenolic acids - all these ingredients have strong antioxidant properties.
- Reduces inflammation and accelerates healing with atopic dermatitis, eczema and acne.
- Perfect for hair oiling in hair loss treatments and in scalp diseases such as psoriasis, dandruff and folliculitis.
- It works both in the care and support of treatment of skin diseases and mucous membranes.
- Has anti-rheumatic effect.
- Strengthens blood vessels.
- It soothes, heals and heals burns and pressure sores.
- Protects the skin - it perfectly protects against free radicals and infections.
- Antiallergic - strengthens the lipid barrier of the skin.
- It slows down the aging process and sagging skin - tightens, tones, rejuvenates.
- Perfect for problematic skin
- GLA and ALA fatty acids reduce inflammation, regulate sebum secretion, protect and nourish.
- Vitamin E has anti-aging and photoprotective properties, as well as soothing to irritated skin.
- In the OCM method it is recommended for dry, problematic, capillary and mature skin.
Perfect for: dry, acne and mature skin.
Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil
Apply oil to the cleansed face, neck, cleavage and body, then massage gently.
For external use. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water.
Greenish brown colour - does not stain the skin.
Light, easy to spread, absorbs quickly.
Perfect under makeup.
After opening, it is recommended to store it in the refrigerator.