Blackberry Seed Oil
Cold pressed natural blackberry seed oil is a source of vitamin C and beta-carotene to support skin regeneration.
- supports skin, hair and nail regeneration processes
- fights free radicals, delaying the aging process of the skin
- increases the firmness and elasticity of the epidermis
- lubricates the skin of the most dry parts of the body
- eliminates skin discoloration
- seals and strengthens blood vessels
For all types of skin, with particular emphasis on mature skin with signs of aging, as well as problematic, seborrhoeic, panic and delicate skin.
Country of origin: Poland
INCI: Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil
Blackberry seed oil can be used directly on the skin. It can be used as a substitute for a cream (apply a few drops directly on the face, neck and cleavage), a balm to massage selected parts of the body, as a mask for hair and hand cream.
Destination: Face / Body / Hair
Capacity: 30 ml / 1.05 fl. oz.