Cucumber Seed Oil
Cucumber is rich in vitamins, minerals and unsaturated fatty acids,. Therefore, in cosmetics it is a component of many valuable care products. Thanks to the normalising effect of sebaceous glands - the oil is especially recommended for people with acne and oily skin, but it effectively cares for almost all skin types.
Cucumber seed oil helps make the skin more elastic. It adds the desired radiance, soothes irritations, regenerates and brightens it. It is used in treatments to eliminate discolouration. Combines with other cosmetics to strengthen their positive care effect. It has properties that protect against adverse weather conditions, reduce swelling and dark circles under the eyes.
Bioleev cucumber oil:
- effectively nourishes skin, body skin and hair
- thanks to its composition, it cares for the condition of the skin
- makes the body parts more cautious and moisturizes
- has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect
- is valued for its antibacterial properties
- reduces swelling and reduces dark circles under the eyes
- helps to effectively remove skin discolouration
- nourishes and strengthens brittle, damaged nails
- softens the skin, removes hardening and smoothes
- allows you to care for sensitive skin around the eyes
- absorbs quickly and effectively, refreshes clearly
Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil
• as a substitute for cream - clean the face and moisten it with your favourite hydrolate, then apply a few drops of oil to your hands and gently massage it into the skin (in combination with hyaluronic gel it is an ideal two-phase moisturiser);
• you can use it as an eye serum: apply a small amount of oil to your fingers and gently pat into the skin, spreading the cosmetic under your eyes.
Body: apply as a balm - apply a dose of oil to the part of the body to be cared for and massage into moist skin carefully (you can use it alone or in combination with other oils, e.g. sweet almond oil or shea butter).
Mask for hair and scalp: distribute the right amount of oil over the entire length of the hair and massage it into the scalp, then leave it for a minimum of an hour - after this time, wash the oil with a light shampoo without SLS / SLES or baby shampoo (use 1 to 3 times weekly); you can also apply a dose of oil to the ends of the hair to protect it from the effects of frost, wind and sun.
Moisturiser for cracked heels and elbows: rub a few drops of oil into dry places or make a compress with oil and a thick moisturizing cream (apply mixed cosmetics to the skin, wrap the foil in a cared-for place and put cotton socks on it, then leave it on all night ).
Nail conditioner: Gently massage a small amount of oil into the nail plates and surrounding cuticles and leave the applied cosmetic on them until dry.
Cosmetics enrichment: add a few drops of oil to your favourite cream, body lotion, hair conditioner or mask just before application.
Capacity: 50 ml
no artificial additives, dyes or preservatives
does not contain SLS, SLES, PEG, PPG, silicones, parabens, paraffin, petroleum jelly, ethyl alcohol
suitable for vegan
not tested on animals