Loyalty and Referral Scheme
Every time you shop with us you can earn Loyalty Points which you can then redeem against future purchases.
How does it work and how much can you earn?
Every time you purchase one of our products you will earn 2 points for every £1 spent.
Once you collect 500 altogether- you can exchange it for a voucher- £5.00 off your shopping.
You can continue earning points from your shopping and referral scheme. Once you get to 900 points you can exchange it for £10 voucher for shopping in Nat-ul
Additional points can be earned in the following way:
- Register your account and earn 15 points
- Write a review and get 5 points (you will receive an e-mail to ask for a review 14 days after the purchase)
- Refer a friend- £5.00 OFF when your friend spends a minimum of £20.
- Share on social media a photo of your received order and tag Nat-ul- 20 points.*
*The points for social media share will be added within 48 hours from post-publication.
To take advantage of this and start earning points you will need to register your account with us. If you do not register and create an account you cannot accrue loyalty points as you shop.
If you require any further clarification then please contact us here.
Loyalty Points - Terms
- Nat-ul's reward point scheme is operated at our discretion. Any account inactive for more than 18 months will be closed and any remaining points will be canceled.
- We have the right to cancel the scheme at any point in the future. We will provide our customers with 4 weeks advance notification of such a cancellation and at the point of cancellation, we will not be bound to make good any unused points held by our customers.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Products purchased with reward points may not be returned unless faulty.
- Although most products will usually be available for purchase with reward points we retain the right to withdraw certain products from the scheme or change the exchange value or amount of points available on products.
- If a customer account is canceled by Nat-ul under these terms and conditions, the customer has no recourse to claim reimbursement for or redemption of points in the account at the time of closure. Any decision made by Nat-ul about the allocation or redemption of reward points is final.