Have you ever heard about a flower called Immortelle? (called also Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Flower Extract)
Flower immortelle is extremely durable and even after harvesting and drying, it will keep its intense yellow colour for a very long time, even up to several months.
Immortelle is a flower characteristic of Europe, and its healing properties were known and used by folk medicine for several hundred years. Mainly in the treatment of inflammation, cough, fever, muscle and joint pain, in phlebitis, liver’s diseases, against allergic reactions and treatment of asthma.
Main benefits of immortelle extract:
- Has a beneficial effect on blood vessels, reduces swelling, promotes rapid disappearance of bruises and redness of the skin, accelerates the absorption and leveling of petechiae and hematomas resulting from injuries, medical and cosmetic procedures. In the case of minor injuries, it stops bleeding and relieves pain. At the same time, it has an intense anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. It is similar to vitamin K, which is more effective in external use. It is recommended in the case of skin with dilated capillaries, with rosacea, irritated skin, eye area in the case of shadows, rims and puffs.
- It has intense regenerative properties, minimises scar formation, also helps reduce existing scars, stretch marks and acne scars. When used externally, it stimulates the reconstruction of the epidermis and the creation of new, healthy skin cells, it is recommended in situations requiring skin regeneration, eg after exfoliating procedures.
- It shows antioxidant properties, protects against free radicals, contributes to premature destruction of the skin.
- It has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Reduces inflammation and allergic skin conditions.
- Moisturises and smoothes the skin and strengthens the lipid barrier of the epidermis.
How to use;
- As a moisturiser for the face to be used on its own (wipe the skin with hydrolate, warm up a little between your fingers and apply to the slightly damp face, neck, cleavage and eye area, gently patting).
- As a body moisturiser used directly on dry or slightly moist skin after bathing.
- A portion of the ointment can be added to a traditional body lotion just before use (mix small portions of balm and ointment on the hand and apply immediately on the body).
- A little bit of ointment can be added to the face cream just before application, it increases the qualities and care properties of the preparation.
- As a treatment conducive to healing and reducing fresh, healed wounds, burn scars, acne scars and stretch marks - recommended especially in combination with a hydrolate.
The best for:
Immortelle extract is recommended for the care of capillary skin, red, delicate and irritated, bruised, with subcutaneous bruises, mature, damaged, with rosacea and common acne, with post-acne scars. It is also suitable for the care of the body, especially the legs in case of a problem with dilated capillaries. spider veins. It can also be used on the eye, neck, cleavage.