Hyaluronic acid 3%
You just need to have it in your routine
This triple hyaluronic acid comes in the form of a gel in which particles of three sizes are suspended: HMW, LMW, ULMW. The secret to its moisturising effectiveness lies in the individual capabilities of the individual particles, which complement one another. Each of the three particles is responsible for a different area of the skin, the main difference being the depth of their action. The smallest particles – ULMW – have the ability to penetrate deep into the skin and bind water there, which ensures long-lasting, deep hydration. The mid-sized particles – LMW – improve firmness and increase the penetration of active substances. The largest particles – HMW – form a film on the surface of the skin that protects against moisture loss. The cumulative effect is comprehensive, strong and – most importantly -long-lasting – even after the application stops! The skin is left hydrated and with greater elasticity.
Hyaluronic acid reduces inflammation and stimulates the formation of new cells, and that increases the skin’s ability to regenerate.
It is ideal in winter, because unlike water it does not cause blood vessels to dilate.
It is a biocompatible substance, so it will not cause irritation or allergic reactions. The word “acid” in the name can be a bit misleading because, in fact, chemically the substance has nothing to do with acids.
BIOUP hyaluronic acid is available in 3% concentration, which is noticeably more effective than the lower concentrations available on the market. It is gentle on the skin, although temporary redness may occur immediately after application. The product is is not preserved with Phenoxyethanol.
Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
- Hyaluronic acid can be applied directly to damp skin. Simply apply a thin layer on clean skin to have the effects of an ultra-moisturising serum. It can also be a base for oils and heavier creams.
- For a lighter application, dilute it with water / hydrolate / tonic – in the palm of your hand and apply it on the face, neck and cleavage.
- It can be used as an addition to various types of homemade masks, including powder, clay (just add a few drops)
- It can be used to enhance an existing cosmetic – a cream or balm – to strengthen their moisturising, smoothing and conditioning effects
- It can be used as an addition to hair treatments or masks or an independent serum applied to the hair or scalp – to stimulate growth, moisturise and smooth
Capacity: 30 ml
PAO: 5 months