Apple Seed Oil
Unsaturated fatty acids contained in apple seed oil perfectly strengthen the structure of the skin and hair and support protective mechanisms, also protecting against the negative effects of atmospheric factors such as wind, winter frosts and summer exposure to the intensity of sunlight. The light and quickly absorbing apple seed oil perfectly cares for the skin of the whole body, giving it a healthy radiance. Used on hair, it adds softness and shine and stops hair loss (it is an important component of many luxury shampoos and conditioners). It cleanses and nourishes hair and skin. Also helps in alleviating the symptoms of acne and other skin problems. It is considered a soothing inflammation, and has gained popularity due to its combination with collagen synthesis support, which is supposed to result in anti-wrinkle effects. It works well as an important element of two-phase moisturising, lotion and conditioner (not only for hair, but also for nails) and as an enrichment of your favourite cosmetics. Perfectly improves skin and hair condition.
Bioleev apple seed oil:
- gives the body skin a nice, silky structure
- actively supports anti-acne treatments
- helps with skin problems
- acts as an excellent hair conditioner
- gives hair healthy shine and softness
- Suitable for eye skin care
- belongs to light oils, absorbs quickly
- does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin
- makes skin silky, adds gloss
- protects against the effects of frost, wind
- goes well with other cosmetics
- strengthens and stops hair loss
- has intensive anti-wrinkle action
- soothes various skin inflammations
Pyrus Malus Seed Oil
• as a cream replacement: clean the face and moisten it with a hydrolate, then apply a few drops of oil to your hands and gently massage the cosmetic into the face
• as an eye serum: carefully tap a small amount of oil into the skin under your eyes to use it as an eye serum
• as a two-phase humidifier: combine with a hyaluronic gel for a perfect and effective care of the two-phase humidifier
Body and massage lotion: massage a small amount into the skin by massaging selected parts of the body and apply a dose of oil to wet skin (alone or in combination with other oils, e.g. sweet almond oil or rosehip oil).
Mask for hair and scalp: distribute the oil thoroughly over the entire length of the hair and massage it into the scalp, then leave it for at least an hour, after which wash off with a light shampoo without SLS / SLES or baby shampoo - use as needed 1 -3 times a week; apply to the ends of the hair to protect them from the harmful effects of weather conditions (sun, wind, frost and others).
Nail conditioner: apply a small amount of oil on the nails and cuticles around them, then massage gently and thoroughly, leaving to dry completely.
Cosmetics enrichment: mix a few drops of oil with your preferred cream, hair conditioner, body lotion or mask just before using them.
Apple seed oil can be used in addition to green clay masks.
Capacity: 50 ml
no artificial additives, dyes or preservatives
does not contain SLS, SLES, PEG, PPG, silicones, parabens, paraffin, petroleum jelly, ethyl alcohol
suitable for vegan
not tested on animals!