- contains a lot of vitamins and microelements, including vitamins A, B, E, H, K, PP, F, unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and proteins
- moisturises and nourishes
- great for moisturising dry hands and facial skin
- soothes irritations
- smoothes the skin
- supports the fight with falling hair, rebuilding and strengthening hair roots
Avocado oil can be used in many ways, e.g. as an addition to home cosmetics - creams, masks or peels.
- in its pure form it is ideal for massage, face, and body skin care as well as hair conditioner.
For whom? Sensitive skin, mature, aging, with problems.
Country of origin: Australia
INCI: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Just a little oil spread on the body and massage gently. It will also work as an olive for a relaxing nutritional massage that will put you in a blissful state of relief and relaxation.
Capacity: 50 ml / 1.75 fl. oz.