Blackcurrant Seed Oil
Blackcurrant seed oil, cold pressed, unrefined.
Natural blackcurrant seed oil is an extremely valuable oil. It contains a wealth of vitamin C and EFA (essential fatty acids). It has strong protective, soothing, regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties. It is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive, mature, couperose skin as well as for AD and psoriasis. Supports vascular skin by strengthening the walls of blood vessels. Improves skin tone. It works anti-aging. It is light, perfectly absorbed, does not leave an oily coating. Can be used day and night. Perfect for dry hair and nails.
Blackcurrant seed oil is a fairly light oil, it absorbs quickly. Has a slightly currant, pleasant smell.
- all skin types, especially dry, sensitive, mature, capillaries, discolouration and problems
- absorbs quickly
- can be used instead of face cream
- nourishes and regenerates the skin
- has a protective and soothing effect
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels
- improves skin tone
- for skin, hair, hands and nails
Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil
- apply a small amount of oil to slightly wet skin, massage
- use in the morning and evening
- suitable under makeup
- can be mixed with other oils or used individually
- to get a moisturising serum, mix the oil with hyaluronic acid
Capacity: 30 ml
Packaging: a dark glass bottle with a white pump and a transparent cap.
Store in a dry, cool and shady place.