- it has primarily healing properties
- supports wound healing
- creates a delicate protective film on the skin surface and strengthens elasticity
- nourishes, moisturises
- regenerates the skin, hair, nails
- it's an natural antioxidant - reduces irritation and dry skin with atopic dermatitis eczema and psoriasis
- delays the formation of wrinkles
- prevents stretch marks and reduces existing ones
- used on scalp reduces anti-dandruff
Contains: vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, folic acid, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron.
Unrefined coconut oil is the purest form of coconut oil in the world.
Good for every skin type, especially acne skin.
Coconut oil used on hair helps to rebuild irritated and damaged scalp, and our hair is easier to put together and get a healthier look.
Country of origin: Philippines
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
A little bit of coconut oil should be warmed in your hands before applying. The oil can be used directly on the skin of the face and body (it is perfectly absorbed does not leave a greasy film) or add a bit to the bath.
Destination: Face / Body / Hair
Capacity: 100 ml / 3.52 fl. oz.