It is a natural oil pressed cold. Suitable for all skin types, both sensitive and prone to irritation. It is perfect for hair care.
- prevents skin aging,
- moisturises and smoothes it,
- excellent in the fight against acne and irritation,
- ideal for eye and face make-up removal,
- can be used as a replacement for after shave balm,
- perfect as a dentifrice preparation,
- supports enamel re-mineralisation,
- takes care of the gums, whitens teeth and fights bacteria responsible for caries,
- moisturises and nourishes the skin,
- helps in the fight against stretch marks and cellulite,
- accelerates wound healing,
- soothes irritated skin,
- thanks to its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties it helps fight skin diseases,
- not allergic,
- can be used for breast and nipple care by nursing mothers,
- has a natural sunscreen with a factor of SPF 4-6,
- soothes irritation of intimate areas,
- you can use it for bathing as well as for massage,
- is good for the production of home deodorant,
- reduces hair loss
- improves the condition of the tips,
- as a hair mask before washing, it perfectly protects, cares for them and gives a natural glow,
- helps in the fight against dandruff,
due to its delicacy, it can be added to the bath, creams for sores and oils,
gently protects and moisturises the skin
Occurs in a solid state up to a temperature of about 25 ° C. It has a white colour with a delicate coconut scent. It takes time to absorb (approx. 10 min.). Despite the solid consistency, it is a very light oil. You do not need to store it in the fridge.
Cocos nucifera oil
Can be applied to skin and hair.
Capacity: 100 ml
It contains no preservatives, artificial colours or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.