Coffee Seed Hydrolate 50ml
Very good product, leaves my skin moisturised and smells like fresh coffee. Perfect to use in the morning.
The hydrolate is formed as a result of steam effects on roasted coffee beans. It is characterised by an extremely pleasant, aromatic, stimulating fragrance.
It is a delicate toner that refreshes, softens and moisturises the skin, making it smooth and cleansed.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for oily, mature and tired skin.
Has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Stimulates circulation, has a detoxifying effect.
Perfect for face, body and hair care. It can be a component of face masks, bath lotions, shampoos, as well as lotions, creams and lotions for all skin types.
- restores the skin's proper pH
- moisturises and refreshes the skin
- cleanses, softens and smoothes the skin
- has antibacterial and detoxifying properties
- stimulates circulation, restores healthy appearance of the skin
- the smell of coffee refreshes, stimulates, adds energy
Coffea Arabica Distillate Water
Spray a small amount directly onto the face, body or hair. You can spray on a cotton pad and wipe the skin with it.
Capacity: 50 ml
Packaging: dark glass bottle with white atomizer and colourless cap.
Store in a cool and dark place.