Lavender Flower Hydrolate 50ml
Hydrolate is formed as a result of the effects of steam on lavender flowers, without losing their unique properties. It is a delicate toner for the face, body and hair. Suitable for all skin types. It soothes swelling, helps in regenerating the epidermis. Calms, soothes the skin after insect bites. Perfect for oily and acne skin care. Helps with eczema, psoriasis, dandruff. Relieves symptoms after sunbathing. Used as aftershave, it soothes skin irritations.
It can be a component of face masks, bath lotions, hair shampoos, as well as lotions, creams and lotions for oily, acne or mature skin. As an air freshener, it relaxes and makes it easier to fall asleep.
- restores the skin's proper pH
- moisturises and refreshes the skin
- cleanses, softens and smoothes the skin
- has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect
- soothes the skin, relieves swelling and irritation, helps regenerate the epidermis
- anti-inflammatory and bactericidal
- helps with eczema, psoriasis, dandruff
- the scent of lavender has a relaxing effect, makes it easier to fall asleep, repels insects
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
Spray a small amount directly onto the face, body or hair. You can spray on a cotton pad and wipe the skin with it.
Capacity: 50 ml
Packaging: dark glass bottle with white atomizer and colourless cap.
Store in a cool and dark place.