Oil For Combination and Oily Skin
Effectively remove makeup, also the waterproof one. Protect the skin against the negative influence of external factors and soothe its irritation. Take advantage of the unique disinfecting action, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-infection properties. Enjoy 100% natural oil, flavored with natural essential oils.
- jojoba oil
- raspberry seed oil
- black cumin oil
- hemp oil
- tamanu oil
- Vitamin E
Recommended for: oily, combination and acne skin with skin problems.
Thanks to the thyme oil in its composition, which prevents skin infections, and also due to the remaining oils (including tamanu oil, which is additionally very effective against acne discolouration) - with regular use it has a significant potential to soothe acne and troublesome skin changes. Jojoba oil and black cumin oil support the care of combination skin very well, regulating the secretion of sebum with precision and benefits for the health of the skin. The oil nourishes and softens the skin, both when used in standard care and during make-up removal treatments, where it perfectly cleans the skin of any impurities. It has a pleasant consistency and is well absorbed without clogging the pores of the skin (it is not comedogenic). Regulates the secretion of sebum, effectively evens out the skin tone, supports the removal of discoloration. At the same time, it improves its elasticity, and thanks to the attractive orange-thyme aroma, it adds a feeling of freshness and vital energy.
- perfect for the daily care of combination and oily skin
- perfectly cleanses the skin as part of make-up removal treatments
- properly cares for the lubrication and nourishment of the skin
- it does not clog pores and softens the epidermis - it is not comedogenic
- evens out the color, supports the care of skin with discoloration
- intensively helps in removing acne discoloration
- contains natural vitamin C in the composition of raspberry seed oil
- regulates the secretion of sebum, perfectly nourishes every skin
- soothes irritations, has a soothing and disinfecting effect on the skin
- has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- thyme oil accelerates wound healing and inhibits infections
- protects against the influence of external factors
- regulates the work of the sebaceous glands thanks to hemp oil
- it has an energetic orange-thyme aroma
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, (Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol ) *
* natural ingredients of essential oil
Facial care: use as a substitute for a cream and a care oil - clean and moisten the skin of the face with the hydrolate to properly tone it, then use the oil for care purposes in combination with hyaluronic acid.
Make-up removal: apply the oil to damp skin of the face and massage it in gently. Then moisten a muslin cloth (or a small towel) under hot water, wring it out and place it on your face for a few seconds. Relax, breathe deeply. During this time, your pores will open and the oil will penetrate the deep layers of the skin. Moisten the cloth again, this time in cold water, then gently remove the makeup. Repeat the procedure several times until the facial skin is thoroughly cleansed. Gently wash the cloth and dry it so that it is ready for the next use. Wash the cloth in the washing machine once a week.
Capacity: 50 ml
no artificial additives, dyes and preservatives
does not contain SLS, SLES, PEG, PPG, silicones, parabens, paraffin, petroleum jelly, ethyl alcohol
suitable for vegans
not tested on animals!