Peel-Mask "Sweet Goodbye"
This mask is created for acne-prone and blemished skin. The combination of green clay with laurel and almond oil, olive seed peeling and mint and chocolate oils is a mixture that effectively soothes inflammation, prevents excessive sebum production and calms the skin affected by acne and imperfections.
-green kaolin clay: comes from silica-aluminum rocks. Its wealth is silicon, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium and many other micronutrients contributing to the proper functioning and reconstruction of the epidermis. It is the most potent of all clays because it has strong cleansing, astringent, antibacterial and circulation-improving properties. It is best suited for acne-prone, matured and flabby skin.
- laurel oil: often used in anti-acne and exfoliating soaps. The glycerides of lauric, palmitic and linoleic acid contained in it make it have antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing inflammatory properties. In addition, it perfectly disinfects the skin and renews its hydro-lipid coat.
- almond oil: is a well-known oil that is widely used in skin care, because it has skin softening, protective and rebuilding properties. It consists of a huge amount of protein substances, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A (retinol helpful in the fight against acne), E (vitamin of youth), vitamins D, B12, proteins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc. It does not irritate and does not cause allergies.
- olive seeds: in our cosmetic they have a slightly exfoliating function, which is supposed to make all the ingredients of the mask, such as clay and oils, penetrate deep into the skin, allowing it to absorb the properties and active substances they contain. Olive seeds cause a very delicate exfoliation.
- cocoa butter: is a good emollient and a rescue for damaged skin. It is very well tolerated by it, which means that it has an affinity with natural sebum and contains natural antioxidants. Its great advantage is minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. It has antioxidant properties, smoothes the skin and gives it elasticity.
- peppermint oil: the oil extracted from mint has strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It is perfect for problem skin because it perfectly cleanses and eliminates bacteria.
- chocolate oil: for balance, for the senses, for relaxation.
Montmoryllonite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Laurus Nobilis Oil, Olea Europea ( Olive) Seed, Cacao Butter, Parfum, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugeniol, Citral, Linalool
The peeling mask can be used 1-2 times a week. Apply the mask on washed skin, gently massaging it in circular movements, then leave it for about 5-10 minutes. We wash it off with warm water and, if necessary, apply the cream. The mask, thanks to the mint oil content, can make you feel cool! Do not use on skin with purulent lesions.
Capacity: 60 ml