Plum Kernel Oil
Has a characteristic smell for a ripe fruit, reminiscent of marzipan.
- moisturises and rebuilds damaged epidermis
- soothes and relieves dry and irritated skin
- rebuilds split hair ends as well as brittle nails
- reduces imperfections
- protects against water loss and external factors, including air conditioning
- nourishes the skin
- speeds up the healing process
- prevents flakiness and inflammation
- firms and relaxes the skin
Any type of skin, especially dry skin, prone to irritation.
Country of origin: Poland
INCI: Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil
For delicate skin, apply to moist, cleansed face and body skin. In the case of oily skin the best way is to use the oil in dilution, eg by enriching your skin care cosmetics.
Destination: Face/ Body
Capacity: 30 ml / 1.05 fl.oz.