Red Clay - Vascular Skin 100g
Red clay helps cleanse the skin, providing it with natural and beneficial health protection. It provides her with many valuable nutrients.
- cleanses the skin of toxins and regulates sebum production
- regularly used, seals blood vessels, prevents them from cracking - reduces "spider veins"
- tightens and smoothes the skin
- improves skin tone, slightly opalescent
- perfectly prepares the skin to absorb active ingredients from creams and oils
Recommended for oily and combination skin, as well as for sensitive and capillary skin with rosacea.
Illite (Red Clay)
Face mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of clay with a small amount of water or hydrolate to form a paste, optionally add a few drops of hyaluronic acid or oil. Then apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes, not allowing it to dry.
Body mask: mix the clay with a small amount of water or hydrolate to obtain a thick suspension, then apply to the body and leave for 20 minutes, then wash with warm water.
Hair mask: prepare a paste of water and clay, apply to the hair and scalp and massage gently, leave for a few minutes and rinse with water.
Bath: pour 100g of clay and a few drops of oil into a bath tub with warm water, the bath should last about 20 minutes.
Clay can also be used as an addition to peelings.
Capacity: 100 g
Note: Metal accessories should not be used to prepare clay masks.