Roseseed Oil / Rosehip Seed Oil
The oil is great, skin is soft and smooth, high recommended.
The content of vitamin A in the form of carotenes and trans-retinol, causes intense regenerative and conditioning properties of the skin.
- regenerates and conditions the skin
- heals, reduces scars and stretch marks
- facilitates skin regeneration
- improves skin elasticity
- slows down the aging process of the skin
- improves the colour
- supports the treatment of psoriasis and eczema
Used in the care of dry, scaly and mature skin.
Country of origin; Poland
INCI: Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil
Applied to the eye area, neck, cleavage and the whole body. For delicate skin, apply to moist, cleansed face and body skin. In the case of oily skin, the best way is to use the oil in dilution, eg by enriching your skin care cosmetics.
Destination: Face / Body
Capacity: 30 ml / 1.05 fl. oz.
PAO: 6 months