Our shea butter is a 100% natural product, with no preservatives, therefore it should be protected from high temperature and light. Do not heat other than in your hands to maintain full properties.
- perfectly protects the skin from adverse external factors
- acts as a natural emollient
- moisturises, relaxes
- soothes and prevents irritation
- supports wound healing, scarring and regeneration of the skin
- prevents excessive water loss.
It is recommended especially for very dry, damaged, scaly skin, with wrinkles, irritated, atopic, with eczema, psoriasis and other problems. Importantly, the product does not sensitise. Can be used with any type of skin.
Country of origin: Ghana
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Apply a small amount of butter on the hand, preferably using a wooden or plastic spoon. Warm your hands so that the butter becomes soft. Apply according to the following examples:
- on the lips - as a balm
- feet, elbows and knees - softening the horny skin
- on eyelids before make-up - use to fix shadows
- fluid base and corrector - no inequality
- shea with a bit of powder - matte lipstick
- body parts sprayed by perfumes - prolong their durability
- face and ears - before cold and frost - protect the skin from adverse weather conditions
- after tanning - it will perfectly nourish your sun-dried skin
- stomach, hips, thighs and breasts - spread during pregnancy to avoid stretch marks
- stretch marks, scars and burns - use regularly and you will see improvement quickly
- delicate skin of the baby, after smearing it protects the delicate skin from chafing
Destination: Face / Body / Hair
Capacity: 100 ml / 3.5 fl. oz.