Sleeping Beauty- Hair Mask - Medium Porosity (200ml)
Sleeping Beauty mask for medium porosity hair.
The Sleeping Beauty night mask will take care of your hair intensively while you will sleep well.
The mask contains a number of nutrients that strengthen and condition the hair. A natural replacement for silicone, derived from macadamia oil, protects them from damage. Oils: macadamia and plum seeds close the hair cuticles and smooth them. Spirulina and red seaweed extract nourish the hair and support its reconstruction. Thanks to the addition of cornstarch, the hair will not move.
- Cetearyl Alcohol fatty alcohol, emollient, creates a film on the hair that smoothes, conditions and prevents water from evaporating from the hair
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil macadamia oil rich in unsaturated fatty acids - oleopalmitic (rare omega-7 acid) and linoleic (omega-6). In addition, it contains vitamin E, vitamin A valuable for skin and hair, as well as vitamins from group B (B1, B2, B3).
- Behentrimonium Chloride conditioner, prevents tangling of hair, gives shine and smoothes hair, has an antistatic effect
- Ethyl Macadamiate, a derivative of macadamia oil, is a natural alternative to non-volatile silicones, reduces hair brittleness, facilitates combing, provides shine and thermal protection
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil. Plum seed oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids that form a lipid coat on the hair that positively affects the level of hydration and elasticity.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil / Sebacic Acid Copolymer, a film-forming copolymer of sebacic acid and hydrogenated castor oil, effectively seals and smoothes deflected hair scales, improves shine, and above all protects the color of dyed hair, contributing to reducing pigment leaching.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch quaternary biopolymer derived from hydrolyzed cornstarch, has strong conditioning properties without binding effect, creates an invisible barrier on the hair surface to prevent static and frizz
- Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride a natural derivative of a cationic polysaccharide made from foodstuff potato starch, conditioner, prevents tangling, gives shine and smoothes hair, has an antistatic effect
- Hydroxypropylgluconamide and Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate a patented ingredient optimized for interaction at the molecular level. It has a multi-faceted mechanism of action, penetrating deeply into the bark, creates new hydrogen and ionic bonds that reconstruct the damaged internal structure of keratin, contributing to the reconstruction and strengthening of the hair from the inside
- Cetrimonium Chloride conditioner, prevents tangling, gives shine and smoothes hair, has an antistatic effect
- Spirulina Platensis Extract seaweed containing a wealth of nutrients, regenerates hair fibers, prevents them from breaking and split ends, adds volume and elasticity, rich in proteins can improve torsion
- Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract extract from red seaweed, strengthens and protects the hair cover, closes the cuticles and smoothes the hair, prevents the penetration of stressors into the hair, has long-term conditioning effect, and also reduces carbonylation or hair oxidation processes.
- Glycerin humectant - moisturising substance
- Tocopherol vitamin E, has a strong antioxidant effect, a preservative of fatty substances
- Malic Acid Malic Acid, regulates pH, preserves
- Phenoxyethanol preservative
- Benzoic Acid preservative
- Dehydroacetic Acid preservative
- Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool fragrance ingredients
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Gluconate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
1. As a night mask: Apply the mask to dry hair. Clip them or secure with a fabric cap. Wash your scalp and hair with shampoo in the morning. If necessary, use a conditioner after shampoo, which makes combing easier.
2. The first O in the OMO method: Apply the mask to dry or wet hair. Leave for 3 to 30 minutes. Then wash the scalp with shampoo and rinse thoroughly. If necessary, use a conditioner after shampoo, which makes combing easier.
3. As a traditional mask: Apply the mask to washed and damp hair. Leave on for 3 to 30 minutes, then rinse.
Capacity: 200 ml
Packaging made of PCR - a recycled material.