Sugar Cane Squalane
Light oil containing natural squalane. Strengthens the skin's structure.
- the purest, most stable form of squalane
- quickly penetrates the skin without leaving a feeling of greasiness
- deeply nourishes, restores smoothness and an appropriate degree of hydration
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles on the skin, improves its elasticity
- does not clog pores, does not irritate
- reduces discolouration and acne scars
- provides thermal protection and hair strengthening
The product has an ECOCERT certificate.
Recommended for all skin types: especially oily, combination, sensitive, prone to allergies, as well as mature.
Homemade cosmetics: use as a oil phase when creating your own cosmetics and add to the masks.
• as a substitute for cream: clean the face and moisten it with a hydrolate, apply a few drops of oil to your hands, then gently massage into the face. To enhance the effect, you can first mix oil with hyaluronic acid in your hand - you will moisturize your skin and make it velvety smooth
• as a cream enrichment: add a few drops to your favorite cream
• as an eye serum: gently pat a small amount of product under the eyes
• as an oil makeup base
Hair: add to conditioner / hair serum or use independently for hair oiling. Squalane will moisturise and nourish your hair perfectly. You can also protect split ends against the harmful effects of the sun or wind and frost.
Nail conditioner: Gently massage a small amount of oil into the nails and cuticles around them, allow them to dry.
Capacity: 15 ml
no artificial additives, dyes or preservatives
does not contain SLS, SLES, PEG, PPG, silicones, parabens, paraffin, petroleum jelly, ethyl alcohol
suitable for vegan
not tested on animals!