Tuberose Flower Hydrolate 50ml
Hydrolate is formed as a result of the effects of steam on tuberose flowers in such a way that their valuable properties are not lost.
It is characterised by a pleasant, floral, oriental fragrance.
It is a delicate toner that refreshes, softens and moisturises the skin, making it smooth and cleansed. Suitable for all skin types.
Tuberose hydrolate is often used for aromatherapy because it restores balance in the body and supports creativity. It helps calm nerves, restoring joy, peace and harmony.
Perfect for face, body and hair care. It can be a component of face masks, bath lotions, shampoos for dry hair, as well as lotions, creams and lotions for all skin types.
- restores the skin's pH
- moisturises and refreshes the skin
- cleanses, softens and smoothes the skin
- the smell of tuberose restores balance in the body, supports creativity
- calms the nerves, restores joy, peace and harmony
- the smell of tuberose is very pleasant, oriental
Polianthes Tuberosa Flower Water
Spray a small amount directly onto the face, body or hair.
Capacity: 50 ml
Packaging: dark glass bottle with white atomizer and colourless cap.
Store in a dry, cool and shady place.
- for all skin types
- natural toner
- moisturising and refreshing mist for face, body and hair
- component of face masks