- also called porcelain or chinese, it is the most delicate of all types of cosmetic clays
- very gentle in action regularly applied, it smoothes the complexion, soothes irritations, improves the appearance of the skin and nourishes
- the high content of aluminum oxide regenerates the skin
- helps in scarring
- stimulates tissue regeneration
- prevents the development of inflammation
- improves microcirculation.
Recommended especially for the care of dry and sensitive skin.
It works best as a face mask, body wraps or a bath additive. Add a lot of liquids to the clay to create a consistency reminiscent of thick cream. Mask prepared in this way is applied to the chosen area: face, neck, cleavage, back or thighs. In order not to dry the mask, it may be sprayed with mist of your favorite hydrolate, or a damp compress may be applied. We wash after 10-15 minutes with lukewarm water using compresses.
Capacity: 100 ml / fl. oz. 3.51
PAO: 6 months